Date: 11th June 2018
Welcome to the confidentiality page of SIVAL by Destination Angers!
You want to participate in the SIVAL exhibition of Destination Angers from 15th to 17th 2019 (hereinafter the "Event") and we thank you for it!
You will meet many exhibitors in the fields of Agribusiness, Vegetables, Fruits, etc... (the "Exhibitors") and you will be able to discover the novelties of these sectors.
Our website and our services allow you to register to the event and to manage all requests for additional services.
In this confidentiality policy (hereafter « the Confidentiality Policy ») we use the words « we » and « our » to designated the SIVAL Exhibition by Destination Angers whose address is mentioned below:
Destination Angers – 7, place Kennedy – BP 15157 – 49051 ANGERS CEDEX 02
1. CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY SCOPE OF IMPLEMENTATION
The Confidentiality Policy is applied to the policy used for the collection and use of your personal data (“Personal Data”) when visiting our website or when using our services (registration to an event, use of our forms, etc.).
The origin and the nature of the personal data we collect (i), why we collect them (ii), how we use them (iii) and your rights (iv) pursuant to the modified law n° 78-17 of 6th January 1978 (“Informatique and Liberté – IT and Freedom – law”) and EU regulation n° 2016/679 of 27th April 2016 (“GDPR”) are explained.
The Confidentiality Policy has a two-fold importance to guarantee you a positive and trustful experience when visiting our website, the website of the Event or when using our services and to allow us to precisely and fully answer your questions about the collection and the use of your personal data.
The Confidentiality Policy does not apply to third party websites or mobile applications to which you may be redirected when visiting our website and using our services. We invite you to read the legal information statements and confidentiality policy of these websites.
Finally, and given the rapid evolution of the Internet technologies, we may regularly update our Confidentiality Policy. We invite you to regularly read its contents.
By using our website and/or our services, you declare having understood and unreservedly accepted the Confidentiality Policy.
2. COMMUNICATION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
2.1. Obtaining your consent
So as to meet the finalities of Article 4 of the Confidentiality Policy, we may create a file containing personal information communicated at the creation of a user account, when filling in a form and/or when visiting our website, the Event website and/or when using our services.
You are hereby informed of our terms and processing conditions of your Personal Data.
You can give your express and prior consent to the collection and processing of your data by our company on the website when you fill in registration forms and/or when using our services (notably when ticking boxes), according to your preference and marketing communication parameters, in compliance with the Informatique et Libertés law and the GDPR.
By choosing our services, you will also receive information and offers about our services and similar services.
2.2. Types of Personal Data collected
The following types of personal data can be directly collected from you when you create a user account, fill in forms, register to the information and news programme of SIVAL by Destination Angers and when you use our website or services:
- name, first name
- mobile phone number;
- e-mail address;
- personal and/or professional postal address;
- and: Company structure, size, activity, activity details
The compulsory supply and collection of personal data are mentioned with an (*) in front of the box to be filled in.
Furthermore, we inform you that the press and TV channels may attend the events organised by SIVAL by Destination Angers and that photographs or videos on which you may appear could be used by the press and/or us on various online and offline media to illustrate the event and inform the public. Destination Angers cannot be held responsible for photos, images or films shot by third parties, be they professionals or private individuals, during the exhibition.
3. COLLECTION OF BROWSING DATA
Browsing data are considered as Personal Data and are notably:
- the identification and the content of a cookie file stored by us on your device;
- the IP (Internet Protocol) address of the device connected to the Internet;
- the connection date and time of a device to an electronic communication service;
- the Internet address of the Internet page from which the device connects to an electronic communication service;
- the type of operating system used by the device (Windows, MacOs, Androïd, etc.);
- the type and version of the browser used by a device (Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, etc.);
- the language of the browser used by the device.
The browsing data are collected via a cookie installed on your device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.).
A cookie is a small file downloaded in your device and enabling the activation of some functions of the website, of the event’s website and of our services.
We or third parties can install cookies in order to meet the finalities mentioned under Article 4 (like the identification of your computer, the general securing of your access to our website, the event’s website or to our services).
3.1. Types of cookies installed
Technical and functionality cookies
These cookies allow us to:
- implement security measures on our website or the event’s website;
- improve your browsing experience by giving access to specify functions so as to improve the ease of use and the customisation of your browser, such as:
§ adapt the presentation of our website or the event’s website or services to the display preferences of your devices (language used, display resolution, etc.);
§ store the Personal Information of a form you filled in when you registered to the information and news programme of SIVAL by Destination Angers;
§ benefit from the caching of the web pages of our website, the event’s website and/or the services for a quicker access to these pages.
You will recognise that suppressing these cookies does not prevent browsing our website or the event’s website but may highly degrade your browsing experience. However, suppressing these cookies may prevent the normal use of our website, the event’s website and/or services.
If you do not want our website, the event’s website and/or services to install cookies on your device, the procedure is indicated in 3.2:
List of the technical and functionality cookies we use:
Name of the cookie
These cookies allow us to:
- get statistics on the number of visits to our website, the event’s website and/or services (number of visits, of unique visitors, pages seen, etc.) and to draft reports and aggregate statistics about the use of various elements (pages and contents visited, clickstream);
- improve the interest and the ease of use of our website, the event’s website and/or services as well as their various components;
- push media contents adapted to your areas of interest;
- detect possible browsing difficulties.
You will recognise that suppressing these cookies does not prevent browsing our website or the event’s website. Yet, refusing these cookies could lead to the display of media contents not adapted to your areas of interest.
Storage period : these cookies have a maximum life expectancy of 13 months after their first deposit into the user’s device.
If you do not want our website, the event’s website and/or services to install cookies on your device, the procedure is indicated in 3.2:
List of the tracking cookies we:
Name of the cookie
Google AdWords: conversion cookie
LinkedIn: conversion cookie
Cookies sent and installed by third parties
We may include on our website, the event’s website and/or services, IT applications for third parties. They allow us to share contents from our website, the event’s website and/or services with other people or to make these people know of your visit or opinion about a content from our website, the event’s website and/or services.
This is notably the case for the following buttons: “Share”, “Like” of the social networks like “Facebook”, “Twitter”, “LinkedIn”, “Viadeo”, etc.
You will recognise that the network or social medium offering such a button may identify you through this button, even if you did not use this button during your visit of our website, the event’s website and/or services. Indeed, this type of application button may allow the network or the social medium to track your browsing on our website, the event’s website and/or services just because your network or social medium account was activated on your device (open session) while browsing our website, the event’s website and/or services.
We have no control over the process used by the social media to collect information about your browsing our website, the event’s website and/or services and associated to the personal data they already have.
Consequently, we invite you to read the privacy protection policies of these social networks in order to know their methods of collections and finalities, notably in terms of advertising, for the browsing information they may collect through these application buttons. These protection policies should notably enable you to make your choices for these social networks by notably setting the parameters of your accounts for each of these networks.
In order to know the privacy protection policies of the aforementioned social networks (this list is not exhaustive), click on the URL of the social network of your choice:
3.2. Configuration of Internet browsers and of your device
You can setup your browser so as to restrict, block or suppress the site’s and/or services’ cookies, whatever your browser. Thus, and given the specificities of the main Internet browsers, you can go to the parameters and confidentiality setting pages of your browser.
As for the main browsers, free of charge on the implementation date of the Confidentiality Policy (this list is not exhaustive):
Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari™: http://support.apple.com/fr-fr/HT1677
Each user can set the parameters for data sharing, confidentiality and Internet browsing from the parameter setting menu of their devices when such a function is available.
4. USE OF YOUR DATA
We collect and process your Personal Data so that you can benefit from the following services:
Management of your registration
Your Personal Data are necessary for the processing and management of your registration to the information and news programme of SIVAL by Destination Angers and allow you, depending on the type of registration – newsletter or badges/tickets - to:
- order your badge and manage your file from the pre-registration phase to the collection of your badge;
- receive your electronic badge by e-mail;
- get your badge on arrival and be welcomed by the organiser of the Event;
- receive practical information e-mails about the Event’s organisation and contents (date, location, access, programme);
- receive e-mails in case of cancellation, change of date, time or location of the Event;
- sponsor one or several persons so that they may attend the Event;
- benefit from advantages due to your registration to the Event, such as:
§ free car park;
§ shuttle bus to the Event
Use of our website and management of our services
We collect and process your Personal Data as they allow us to:
- manage your user account;
- aggregate statistics or carry out market surveys for the constant improvement of our services;
- prevent frauds and other forbidden or illegal activities, and support our efforts to securitise our website, and
- understand how our website is used so as to constantly improve its functions and security.
News and marketing information
When creating your user account, filling in forms, registering to the information and news programme of SIVAL by Destination Angers or when using some services available on our website, you may have access to the following proposals:
- receive information about the products and/or services from Exhibitors at the Event;
- receive information about the products and/or services from our Partners in relation with your professional activity;
- receive newsletters dedicated to some topics (food industry, Vegetables, Fruit, etc.) and drafted by the Exhibitors at the Event or by our Partners in relation with your professional activity;
- and be informed about the other professional exhibitions organised by Destination Angers.
By clicking on the under-mentioned hypertext link included in each newsletter “Pursuant to law number 78-17 dated 6th January 1978 and EU Regulation number 2016/679 dated 27th April 2016, you have a right of access to, modification or erasure of your personal data, a right to limit or object to their processing and a right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by clicking here or by sending a letter to: Destination Angers – 7, place Kennedy – BP 15157 – 49051 ANGERS CEDEX 02. You can read the Confidentiality and data protection policy of SIVAL by Destination Angers, here”.
Products or services offered by SIVAL by Destination Angers:
Our staff may send you marketing e-mails about products or services similar to those we supplied through our website or services. In such a case, you can object to any new marketing proposal, free of charge, by using the relevant hypertext link.
5. STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We store your Personal Data as long as your user account exists or as long as necessary to supply our services.
The Personal Data used to send marketing or prospecting information are stored in compliance with the recommendations of CNIL and stipulated in its deliberation number 2016-264 dated 21st July 2016.
You can naturally cancel your user account or object to marketing prospections and unsubscribe from these lists by exercising your rights as listed hereafter.
You recognise that storing your Personal Data in our information system is legitimate for administrative, legal and security reasons. This storage, beyond the storage period of the finalities as stipulated under article 4 “Use of your data”, is necessary to carry out your requests to object to, limit the processing operations of, and erase your Personal Data and for us to meet all legal, accounting or fiscal obligations regarding the storage of Personal Data (notably to be used as evidence) or to communicate them to the duly entitled authorities (civil service, police, etc.). Our commitment is to maintain a high level of security and confidentiality for your data, to restrict access only to authorised people and to not process them for finalities you did not consent to.
6. PERSONAL DATA RECIPIENTS
We share your Personal Data with:
- our teams and our employees in the marketing, commercial, customer relationship, prospection, administrative, internal audit procedures, logistics and IT departments as well as their managers;
- audit departments (SIVAL by Destination Angers internal department [or name of the company] but also the auditor, etc.)
- subcontractors, within the framework of signed contracts (i) mentioning their obligations in terms of security, confidentiality and integrity of personal data pursuant to the Informatique et Libertés law and the General Data Protection Regulation and (ii) specifying the security objectives to be reached;
- our current and future subsidiaries as well as companies under joint control;
- any company within the framework of a transfer operation of our company (majority stake, partial contribution of assets, transfer of goodwill, merger-acquisition – this list is not exhaustive);
- ministerial officers, relevant government agencies and court officers as the case may be and within the framework of legal procedures and/or for public order reasons;
- our commercial partners (according to your preferences regarding marketing and prospecting).
7. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
Regarding the use of your Personal Data, the information we collect may be transferred to, stored and processed in all countries or territories where one or several of our affiliated companies or subcontractors are located. We specify that these countries are members of the European Union. If that was not the case, appropriate guarantees under article 46 et seq. of the GDPR would be implemented.
8. Information and exercising of your rights
Pursuant to the Informatique et Libertés law and the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- access to information about the processing of your Personal Data (category of data, finalities, etc.);
- cancel your user account by logging in to your user account and by modifying the parameters (when this option is available) or by sending us an e-mail at: email@example.com ;
- modify or update your incorrect Personal Data by logging in to your user account and by modifying the parameters (when this option is available) or by sending us an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- delete your Personal Data by logging in to your user account and by modifying the parameters (when this option is available) or by sending us an e-mail at : email@example.com
- limit our processing of your Personal Data when you disagree with the accuracy of your Personal Data (limitation for a period of time allowing us to check upon the accuracy of your Personal Data) or with the legality of the processing (yet allowing us to continue this processing) by sending us an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- receive a copy of your Personal Data, in a structured, currently used and legible by your computer format by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com . We specify that all request of a second or more copy may generate administrative costs that will be billed to you. You are informed that Personal Data, derived, calculated or inferred by us from the data you supplied are excluded from the portability right, insofar as they are not supplied by you but created by us;
- object, at any time, to the processing of Personal Data for marketing prospection by unsubscribing from the sending list, using the dedicated hypertext link mentioned in the marketing prospection e-mail;
- lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, 3 Place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07, Tel: 01 53 73 22 22;
So as to ensure the security and confidentiality of your Personal Data, we may ask you to supply evidence of your identity and check upon its exactitude prior to the exercising of the above-mentioned rights.
In case of excessive requests from you, notably repeated requests, we have a right to not grant access to your Personal Data if such access has already been previously and duly granted by us.
9. SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
We are implementing organisational and technical security measures to guarantee the confidentiality and the integrity of your Personal Data.
All our data are stored by [secured portal under the HTTPS protocol, transit data are encrypted with SSL protocol, firewall, anti-virus software, access management and detection of intrusions]
Yet, given the very nature of the Internet, being a public network, you acknowledge and accept that the security of transmissions on the Internet as well as the integrity of Personal Data cannot be guaranteed.
In case of a security breach, leading to a Personal Data breach, we commit ourselves to implement corrections without undue delay and to notify this breach to you and the CNIL, if need be, according to the applicable regulation.
10. MODIFICATION OF THE CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY
We may modify the Confidentiality Policy at any time. In case of substantial modifications, we will send an e-mail to the e-mail address you supplied when creating your user account. You will thus have the possibility to review the modifications before they become valid.
If you object to one or the other modification, you can cancel your user account.
If you continue visiting our website or the Event’s website and/or use our services after the modification notice to the current Confidentiality Policy has been published or sent, it will mean that you unreservedly accept the updated Confidentiality Policy.
11. HOW TO CONTACT US
You can send your questions or comments about the Confidentiality Policy at the following address:
You may also use this e-mail address, should you request access to your Personal Data.